Monday, September 8, 2008

Something Different

I have found myself lately wanting to write about things that don't really fit on my other blog. I have used Rains Came Down to illustrate the application of the LDS gospel in my life and to explore my thoughts relating to gospel topics in the real world. I am more drawn now, however, to write also about other things I love in life. My family will probably be a large part of this, though this won't just be a "mommy blog". I want to write about life in all its beauty and wild splendor.

This blog is not meant to be advertised, though I'm not making it strictly private. I want people to be able to read it, but I don't want to list it in any aggregators. It is mine and for me, where I will nurture the joy in my life in the hopes of watching it grow. This is the blog that tells the story of what happened after the flood. It will be both more personal and less formal than Rains Came Down. It will probably also be less frequent. But I believe it is time for me to rejoice again, so here I am. I hope the Lord's blessing will be on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment